Are you annoyed that Instagram doesn’t allow you to add links in your posts? Want to get more from your Instagram bio link?
Well, you can! In this post, you’ll find the best tools and apps to take your Instagram bio link to the next level.
Here's The Top 5 Instagram Bio Link Tools: #
1 - Linktree #
Price: It has a Free plan and a Pro plan starting at $6 per month
Great for: influencers and brands
Linktree is one of the oldest Instagram bio tools on the market and still one of the most popular. It has a free version that allows you to create an unlimited number of links, choose from existing colour themes and view the total number of times your Linktree has been viewed and how many times each individual link is clicked.
Here’s what you get with the free Linktree version:
- Unlimited links
- 9 Themes to choose from
- Upload your own profile image
- Views - Know how much traffic your link gets
- Clicks - View which links get clicked and when
- Share your link offline with QR codes
Linktree Pro includes advanced analytics and more customisations but it also integrates well with other marketing tools like Mailchimp, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
2 - Milkshake App #
Great for: influencers, bloggers, artists, personal brands
Milkshake is a mobile app that allows you to create a website for your Instagram bio link in just a few minutes. It’s very easy to use and you can get started without any design or web skills. If you’re looking for a tool to create a simple website with a few pages, I highly recommend Milkshake.
Here’s a complete list of its features:
- Cards - Create swipeable pages to introduce your brand, list a contact form or share a promo, promote your YouTube video
- Links - List multiple links into one page
- 15 pre-designed templates
- Upload your own images
- Analytics - Clicks and views
Rather than just displaying a boring list of links, Milkshake really makes an effort to make browsing more engaging for users. Users can swipe through different pages (or “cards”) for a more interactive experience. The cards come with pre-designed templates that you can customize with your brand colours.
3 - Shorby #
Great for: brands, e-commerce, and social media agencies
Price: A 5-day free trial is available. Plans start at $15 month and go up to $99 per month
Shorby’s Smart Pages allows you to get more out of your Instagram bio link by creating a custom landing page filled with links to content you want to feature. It doesn’t have a free version, but you can sign up and test out the features before investing.
Here are the features you get on Shorby:
- Custom themes
- Upload your own images
- Links to messenger services – you can add a phone number, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and more
- Animated blocks – you can animate content blocks using pop animation
- Dynamic content – you can display content from your latest blog posts, Shopify, YouTube videos and more
- Scheduling – schedule your links to go live at specific times
- Price tags – these are ideal for products
- Facebook pixel tracking
- Google analytics
- Custom domain
4 - Link in Bio #
Price: Free, with Paid plans starting at $15 per month
Great for: e-commerce, bloggers, magazines, news channels
Linkin.bio by Later is tool that allows you to recreate your Instagram feed on your landing page so you can add links to individual posts.
Here are the features:
- Add links to your feed posts
- Add up to 5 links per post
- Schedule your links in advance
- Track clicks and views for your links
- Add your Shopify store
- Track revenue and sales from Instagram
- UTM tracking for Google Analytics
The main feature of this tool is to make it possible for you to actually share links through your Instagram posts instead of having to constantly change the link in your bio. When users click your bio link, they’ll see a recreation of your Instagram feed. And if they want to learn more, they’ll be able to click the link you wanted to insert in that post.
5 - Smily Bio #
Price: You can get started for free!
Great for: influencers and brands Learn more about Smily.bio here.
Smily.bio allows you to create a mini-website for your Instagram bio. Besides multiple links, it also offers some unique features such as social media buttons integrations, embedded YouTube videos and thumbnail images for your links. You can also customize the theme of your Smily.bio with custom images and colours. When you’re done, you’ll get a custom link to add to your Instagram bio URL section (or anywhere else you want to use it). And you can view your Instagram analytics to see which links get the most clicks.
Here’s a list of the all the features available on this tool:
- Add your links into simple & clean dropdown sections
- Use your Instagram posts as a background, or as link thumbnails
- Embed videos anywhere on your page
- Add your Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Tiktok.
- Colours, backgrounds, images, buttons, borders and more
- Add a text dropdown list instead of a link
As you can see, the end result is a landing page featuring your Instagram profile photo and handle, with a list of your most important links and buttons.