How to Add More Than One Photo to a Instagram Story
Want to learn how to add more than 1 photo to an Instagram story? In this post, we’ll show not 1 but 3 simple ways you can use to do this. Ready? Here’s how to do it:
- 1. Create a collage with the “Layout” tool
- 2. Using the “upload multiple” feature
- 3. With the “Copy + Paste” feature
Using the “Layout” tool
- Step 1. Go to your stories. Scroll to the right and
select the “Layout” camera mode.
- Step 2. Click on the square icon with a “+” sign at the
bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Step 3. Once you’ve filled up all the image slots,
press “Your story” to post.
With this method, you can create a collage with 2-8 photos in one Instagram story.
Free Instagram Statistics & Insights
Track, analyze and optimize your Instagram marketing with insights into your audience, posts, hashtags, locations, comments, competitors and more.
Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Step 1. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at
the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Step 2. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top
right corner. Then, select your photos.
- Step 3. Edit your image stories by adding text and
- Step 4. When you’re ready to post, tap “Your story”.
This method will allow you to post multiple image stories in one go. However, the images you select with this option will be posted as a string of a few consecutive stories - and not all into one story.
With the “Copy + Paste” feature
- Step 1. Open your “Photos” app on your phone. Select an image you want to add to your story.
- Step 2. Click on image options and tap on the “copy
- Step 3. Now open your Instagram app and go to create a
new story. A sticker saying “add to story” will pop-up. Click on it to
add the image you copied to your story. Alternatively, click on the text
tool and paste it manually.
- Step 4. Repeat the steps above to add more photos to your Instagram story.
- Step 5. Tap “Your Story” to post it.
That’s it! These are the 3 simple ways you can add more than 1 photo to your Instagram stories.
Follow us on Instagram for updates
How to Change Background Color on IG Story
How to add a swipe up link on Instagram story
How to add stickers to Instagram story