How to switch back to a personal account on Instagram
Having a Instagram business account can have many benefits, including the ability to see your Instagram insights. You also will need to have a business account to use any (official) third party service, such as ours.
Although it has many benefits, it might not be for you so luckily switching back to a personal profile is super simple although you must be aware that if you change back to a personal account, you will loose your previous post insights – and it’s not reversable!
Switching back to a personal account is only possible via the mobile app.
Alright, here’s how to switch back to a personal account on Instagram.
1. Login to Instagram on your phone and navigate to your profile page. Click the menu icon in the top right.
2. Open your settings by clicking on the link at the bottom of the menu
See your full list of posts, sort them by likes, comments, reach or impressions. See engagement rates and make statistic based improvements on your future posts.
3. On the settings page, click on "Account"
4. In your account menu you'll see a link near the bottom "Switch to Personal account", click it.
5. Accept the prompt to switch back to a personal account on Instagram
So there you have it - now know how to switch back to a personal account on Instagram. If you have any problems - leave a comment below and we'll try to help.
Follow us on Instagram for updates